Base Brisbane Uptown (formerly Tinbilly)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some kitchen equipment didnt work properly. Moreover, some of them didnt work at all, and there was no replacement. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Diem My Vietnam
- “ Cheap, ya. Not very clean though lots of dirty marks every where. Kind of looks run down. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Jordan
- “ The staff were very kind and friendly, and I actually received a free upgrade on my room, which was awesome! It was as clean as could be expected for a hostel that receives a lot of volume. Wi-fi about $4 for 24 hours, which isn't too terrible, but you can't get service in a lot of places which sucks. You can rent kitchen ware (plate, bowl, cutlery) for $10 which is returned to you. Most hostels give these things for free, so a bit of a surprise that you have to "rent" the things. Good overal ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Tiffany Canada