Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Doesn't always change the sheets! I deserve a refund! Staff is rude! ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Ethan USA
- “ Great location, great staff, great hostel. Was very happy staying there. Would love to see the bathrooms cleaned a little more thoroughly but they were decent. The staff was super helpful and the hostel was a great place to have as a touchpoint throughout the day since it's so close to all the activities and restaurants. Definitely recommend! ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Mallory USA
- “ The kitchen was a disaster . . .not enough space for people to store their goods, no organisation at all. The bathrooms were disgusting. I stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm as well as an 8 bed female dorm ~ both bathrooms were gross. There isn't enough room in the bedrooms to turn around or keep your things organised. Beds were rickety & mattresses (both) old & bunks shake & rattle! The hallways where the rooms are sorted dark, dingy and maze like. Not very welcoming. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ very crowded hostel, and not to mention you only get 3 outlets per room, so charging your phone and devices is hard.. and there is no free wifi which sucks. the bar was fun though, that was the only thing keeping me there. the bar staff was great as well. if you want to party this is a good hostel to be at. ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Jace USA