Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel ! Very good location, cool atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, good facilities, cool pub. The only drawback is that wifi isn't free. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Centrally located hostel, friendly staff and good value for money. Couple of issues with our room however. No window so no natural light. One of the flushes on our toilet was broken and it was constantly running water which was annoying in the middle of the night. No shower curtain so water tended to get spray around the bathroom. Having said all that the double room where we stayed was very well equipped with extras such as an ensuite, kettle, fan (to make up for lack of ventilation!) and tv. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The staff weren't very helpful or forthcoming with information ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Katw