Base St Kilda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved staying here. Very friendly place! Great atmosphere. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Tommy Scotland
- “ Base St. Kilda is a night club that you can sleep in...so only go there if you want to party 24/7. The staff is young and nothing is really organized. We made a reservation, but we had to sleep in two different room for the first three nights because of a mistake the staff at St. Kilda made, but we got no apology and no compensation, etc. They don't really care about those staying there...it's just a machine making money. Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Shawna
- “ Great location, great atmosphere (obviously some permanent stayers/long term backpackers) which contributed to great atmosphere.. Full hostel clean in the morning was good. Needs air conditioning. Additional security would be good, given that front rooms are easy to enter. Computer needs to be updated (very slow). Good access to pay TV. Lots of showers and toilets good. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Nathaniel Australia