Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the first time I have ever traveled abroad and the first time to ever stay in a hostel. I was plesently surprised by our stay at BASE! Everyone was super nice, it was clean, and the location in the city was perfect. I would highly reccomend it and would stay there again in a heart beat! ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Its good hostel but defenetly too expensive. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Pawel Poland
- “ Great location, helpful and friendly staff, good lounge area with desks for your own computer or using theirs for 5$/75 minutes. The room was spacious, had a high ceiling (could even stand on the top bunk) and was cleaned at least twice during my 4 day visit. Though there's the occasional party animals disturbing the night, the general atmosphere was calm and peaceful. Will definitely stay here during my next visit, so much better than the bed bug infested, loud and crowdy Kings Cross. ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Sweden