Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The location is good but the hostel is dirty. There are people on the corridors all night making noises. The rooms are very small. I arrived there and they put me on a room that was already full, then they send me to another room where there was a bunch of drunk guys coming in and out all night. I had a bad experience in base hostel in Rotorua and here I had another bad one. Ive learned the lesson. I would never stay there again. The staff was friendly and they gave me free breakfast. ”
- 15 November 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great place. If you get a single room on the top floor, the view is fantastic and very much like a hotel. Way underpriced. Staff was pretty good and there's an awesome bar in the basement. Location is also awesome. ”
- 6 June 2012 John
- “ the location is good to explore the city. the hostel itself is quite big, very noisy with lots of young people bus groups. as some other people have said, i too would recomend to get rid of the filthy carpets and replace them by easy to clean and alergy friendly flooring. i have forgotten something in the hostel and look forward to getting it back as promised on the phone. the bathrooms were very clean and the staff at reception very friendly. the breakfast that was included in my price was good! ”
- 7 April 2012 Katrin Germany