Basel Back Pack
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was located really close to the train station, and the directions where very good. So it was very easy to find. The hostel provides you with a free ticket to all public transport in Basel city. And its included in the price. The staff was really helpfull, and there was very clean. A really nice hostel, and i would definetly recommened this hostel. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Nadia
- “ Really warm kind helpful and welcoming staff Chilled relaxed and easy atmosphere Ditto location : arty/ hippy enclave with bar and restaurant Lovely :-) ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Angela
- “ Very good! ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff members are very friendly and helpful and it's for this reason that I booked a second time. The atmosphere is cold. Some music would be great, a tv room would make the rainy evenings more pleasant. The kitchen could do with some more pots and pans of various sizes and some more utensils ie: a pair of scissors. Items in the fridge could be labelled if guests are still around and if not they could be clearly marked so that guests can help themselves to leftovers. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Switzerland