Basel Back Pack
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really warm kind helpful and welcoming staff Chilled relaxed and easy atmosphere Ditto location : arty/ hippy enclave with bar and restaurant Lovely :-) ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Angela
- “ Very good! ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The staff members are very friendly and helpful and it's for this reason that I booked a second time. The atmosphere is cold. Some music would be great, a tv room would make the rainy evenings more pleasant. The kitchen could do with some more pots and pans of various sizes and some more utensils ie: a pair of scissors. Items in the fridge could be labelled if guests are still around and if not they could be clearly marked so that guests can help themselves to leftovers. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Helpful staff. Blankets are cozy and bunk beds are great as you don t feel the person upstairs moving. A pitty breakfast not included for the price we pay.. Nice building! ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ I stayed here only one night but nice and easygoing atmosphere, very good place to stay. They even provided a ticket for public transportation for the whole stay! Big room which had lockers, not really anything to complain about. I'd really recommend this hostel. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland