Bash and Crash Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The whole place is dirty and stinks but the kitchen and the bar..I booked a dorm with a bathroom on suit but there was no water in the bathroom. ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Beds are very uncomfortable, breakfast is included but it's just bread n butter, there are much cleaner and more comfortable places in La Paz for the same or even less money. ”
- 18 May 2014 Sebastian Chile
- “ I was there twice, and the second time they have no hot water (it was just a little warm) and it was really cold in rooms, no hairdryers, no heaters, so not good for relax... Sometimes has trouble with wi-fi. Location is good, close to main streets, but you must take a walk 10-12 min. Simple bolivian breakfast, but if i did't ask about it girl on reception would never tell me about it. The best thing - i was single in 4-bed dorm)) ”
- 23 Jan 2014 MARINA Russia