Bash and Crash Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff on the desk were really helpful and the hostel was well located. Breakfast was included and there are lots of lockers. The hostel is big and has a cool layout and a bar upstairs with free drinks for girls in the evenings. The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner and the water warmer (however that goes for practically all of Bolivia) but otherwise a good, inexpensive hostel. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Lucienne England
- “ The whole place is dirty and stinks but the kitchen and the bar..I booked a dorm with a bathroom on suit but there was no water in the bathroom. ”
- 25 May 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Beds are very uncomfortable, breakfast is included but it's just bread n butter, there are much cleaner and more comfortable places in La Paz for the same or even less money. ”
- 18 May 2014 Sebastian Chile