Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The landlord Ray is just awesome. He provides heaps of so valuable information, especially when you are there on a tighter schedule. Very kind and helpful. The house is freshly renovated and very well equipped. The average ratings for security and location are not because of the house itself (which is great), but owing to the kind of run down and little bit scary town of Niagra Falls USA. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Matthias Germany
- “ This place was wonderful and the hosts were very courteous and accomodating. They gave very useful information on things to do around the falls, places to eat and things to see. The rooms were nice and tidy and it was all in all a delightful experience! I hope to go again soon :) ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Kenya
- “ great atmosphere very homely and clean ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Paula USA
- “ I had a wonderful stay in this house in Niagara Falls. The host, Ray, is amazing and will take care of anything! He also had great recommendations on what to do in the area besides visiting the falls. Would recommend anyone to stay here. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous