Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The water in the men's shower was always cold, and we had to walk up six flights of stairs. But the staff was great and very helpful. The town was absolutely lovely. I would definitely stay there again. Just on a lower level. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Johny USA
- “ Perfectly located, with good atmosphere. Room was very small, but quiet. Showers two stores down. Staff very friendly. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ As a whole the hostel is ok, not tremendous. The hotel manager was quite rude to us when we arrived and is definitely not a customer service champion! He gave us a hard time for making a mistake on the booking although we agreed on paying the extra fee. I also started yelling in polish and made our initial start quite unpleasant. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Guillaume Canada
- “ My friend and I spent two nights here and found the hostel to be satisfactory. The staff keep the building clean but it's a really old place and is definitely showing wear and tear. The room we stayed in was always on the chilly side and turning up the thermostat didn't have any effect. The kitchen was nice and the staff were friendly. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good experience overall. Clean, affordable and in a good location. Thanks ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Matt Australia
- “ It's near the train station and the city centre. The kitchen have everything, just a bit too hot in summer time. Good value for money. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong