Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic location close to the public transport. The lockers were very old and provided minimal security. Staff were lovely and very helpful. Free baggage storage if you get there before check in. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great central location. 10 bed female dorm occupied by young staff volunteers who live there permanently all lovely people but a bit of an odd and uncomfortable set up. Room stinks and could do with a deep clean, as could the entire building. Average place.Devoid of many visitors as the beds are occupied by staff who are incredibly noisy and kept me awake all night.Very long way down stairs to showers in a basement and kitchen is open between 7am and 11pm so you are screwed if you want a cuppa.. ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Leigh England
- “ Bath Backpackers is a nice hostel, quite clean with a big and well equipped kitchen to use. The probably most outstanding feature is the perfect location just in the center of the city. So we could easily walk around town from there. Average beds, very small lockers, super friendly staff - it's a good hostel in an excellent location! ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Franziska Germany
- “ Very dirty .. I came to find my bed to unchanged after the previous girl. Lounge is very small didn't find a place to sit while eating. Bathrooms are not clean too. Apart from the central location, My overall experience was bad! ”
- 28 Dec 2015 zainab Egypt