Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel dirty. Dining area far too small, combined with lounge which staff were lying on floor and I had to step over legs to go back and forth to kitchen. Shared dorm with staff, their space very cluttered and spread out. Not pleased with this accommodation. Would like a refund. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ good location, kitchen facilities could use a lot of attention, especially the frigde with the bad door...inconvenient having the showers on the lowest floor.. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 thomas Ireland
- “ The water in the men's shower was always cold, and we had to walk up six flights of stairs. But the staff was great and very helpful. The town was absolutely lovely. I would definitely stay there again. Just on a lower level. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Johny USA
- “ Perfectly located, with good atmosphere. Room was very small, but quiet. Showers two stores down. Staff very friendly. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ As a whole the hostel is ok, not tremendous. The hotel manager was quite rude to us when we arrived and is definitely not a customer service champion! He gave us a hard time for making a mistake on the booking although we agreed on paying the extra fee. I also started yelling in polish and made our initial start quite unpleasant. ”
- 20 Mar 2015 Guillaume Canada
- “ My friend and I spent two nights here and found the hostel to be satisfactory. The staff keep the building clean but it's a really old place and is definitely showing wear and tear. The room we stayed in was always on the chilly side and turning up the thermostat didn't have any effect. The kitchen was nice and the staff were friendly. ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada