Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this place, its good for crashing for a night. You have free breakfast and free locker. The location of this hostel is at the perfect location, 5 min away from the abbey. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Anonymous India
- “ I stayed in Bath for one night just to get out of London. The hostel was hard to find, but after that it was a great stay. I actually had the female dorm room to my self, which was nice. The bathrooms were clean, the staff friendly, and the breakfast was good. The people staying at the hostel were awesome to! ”
- 14 Mar 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Positive: YMCA is very close of each Bath's Monuments. I mean, if you want to visit Royal Crescent, you just must go up the street for a time (about 8/9 mins). And, If you want to go to Bath Abbey, just go down around 6 mins. Negative: Showers are very narrow so you don't have space enough and you cannot hang towels and clothes up. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ the room and the bathroom are too dirty ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ A bed side lamp would have been great. ”
- 24 Oct 2015 Sally Sweden