Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a kind & nice staff working at the front desk!! ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Seong Hyun South Korea
- “ the internet sucked. the whole time we were there, we were completely unable to write any emails or anything, even at 2am when you would think you could get a good connection because no one else would be on, it still sucked. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Alison USA
- “ Very noisy the whole night and dirty room ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Painstakingly slow computers and Wifi (which was only in the lobby), but a very nice place apart from that. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ A very nice place for what you pay. Which is to say it's basic, but very clean and everything works. The location is very convenient, but very light sleepers should know there were people outside (presumably coming from pubs) at night making a ruckus. The staff is very friendly. Definitely better than I expected, although I can't comment for the dorms as I staid in a twin room. As an FYI rather than a complaint, the free WiFi only works in the lobby and breakfast area and is very slow at times. ”
- 21 May 2014 Elina Finland
- “ nice bed, nice toilet, enough space for dinning. But not for those who want to get along with ramdom people ”
- 27 Dec 2013 KIWON South Korea