Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was almost never around. The accommodations were subpar. It took me awhile to track somebody down for something as simple as a towel. They never told me it was cash only so I had to leave with my luggage to find an atm. Their was a karaoke bar a block over that was blaring loud every night I was there until 330am. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Steven USA
- “ Great Hostel with awesome people!! ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Essi Finland
- “ The staff was extremely friendly. Everyone was very willing to give suggestions and help you find what you were looking for. I thought the rooms and bathrooms were very well kept and I enjoyed staying at this hostel. The beach was only a couple blocks away and there were plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from. It's easy to grab a bus in the area as well, if you want to go out and explore. All and all, I had a great time at Bavaro Hostel. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good hostel that does its job. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA