Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I truly recommend this place. First it all, you will feel like you are in a friend's home. A lot of nice people work there. The lady from DR , she is so nice and gorgeous at the same time ( awesome). The place is in the Downtown Punta Cana ( you are 2 minutes away by walk to the beach, 5 minutes away by car to the mall), and 7 minutes away by car to the highway. I spent two days and one night there and i really like my dorm ( which was mixed one). Mean problems: More fans and another restroom. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Dominican Republic
- “ Staff are very friendly. This is the only hostel in Punta cana that is decent. I was very happy with my stay. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Selena USA
- “ The hotels staff is helpful and the location is 2 minutes from the beach. The only thing they should improve is the cleanliness of the floor, I see the clean lady cleaning the rooms, but not the floor. Anyway overall experience was really good. Punta Cana is beautiful just too touristic is the perfect spot for relaxation. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Mirta
- “ The hostel is in a good location,very near to the beach (5 minutes) and next to a plaza which has basic grocery stores ”
- 22 Dec 2015 KASHYAP BALGANGADHAR MAHESH USA