Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel with awesome people!! ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Essi Finland
- “ The staff was extremely friendly. Everyone was very willing to give suggestions and help you find what you were looking for. I thought the rooms and bathrooms were very well kept and I enjoyed staying at this hostel. The beach was only a couple blocks away and there were plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from. It's easy to grab a bus in the area as well, if you want to go out and explore. All and all, I had a great time at Bavaro Hostel. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ good hostel that does its job. ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Location was great, just one block from beach! Rooms have no A/C, only floor fans which is typical. With Glady's Restaurant, money exchange at a good rate, internet cafe and shops just down the street. There was a scooter rental at the end of the street heading towards Macao Beach, within walking distance (manager is Pablo, he will copy your passport and hold it until scooter is returned, $20 for half day on a large scooter. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA