Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I truly recommend this place. First it all, you will feel like you are in a friend's home. A lot of nice people work there. The lady from DR , she is so nice and gorgeous at the same time ( awesome). The place is in the Downtown Punta Cana ( you are 2 minutes away by walk to the beach, 5 minutes away by car to the mall), and 7 minutes away by car to the highway. I spent two days and one night there and i really like my dorm ( which was mixed one). Mean problems: More fans and another restroom. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Dominican Republic
- “ Staff are very friendly. This is the only hostel in Punta cana that is decent. I was very happy with my stay. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Selena USA
- “ The hotels staff is helpful and the location is 2 minutes from the beach. The only thing they should improve is the cleanliness of the floor, I see the clean lady cleaning the rooms, but not the floor. Anyway overall experience was really good. Punta Cana is beautiful just too touristic is the perfect spot for relaxation. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Mirta
- “ The hostel is in a good location,very near to the beach (5 minutes) and next to a plaza which has basic grocery stores ”
- 22 Dec 2015 KASHYAP BALGANGADHAR MAHESH USA
- “ Nice hostel with all the basic equipment you need. The "cozy living room" could use an Update as The Bean bags are almost empty and game pieces are missing in the games, so they can't be played. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the location is great for chilling at The Beach. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Maibrit Serup Denmark