Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a very good location close to many of attractions you can walk to it. Its quite expensive but thats Berlin. I would recommend it ! ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Some of the staff was really nice but some of them was less nice and some of the women felt hostile towards us. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ One of the best hostels Ive ever syated at in Europe. Close to pretty much everything! Will stay here again in future visits to Berlin. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 jihan USA
- “ Wifi didn't work in my room (in the basement). The beds were comfortable and clean, staff was friendly, especially the new girl. When I booked the hostel I had to pay 7 euro in advance and according to the email had to pay 52 euro's when I got there. But it was 60, some hidden costs weren't mentioned. Please, mention that next time! Shower was clean but a bit annoying (press button). Put the outlets a bit lower, they were almost up to the ceiling! ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Hostel well located, was easy to get anywhere GREAT atmosphere, you meet young people from all over the world. Friendly staff Good Restaurant - Bar area which is always open from 9am until 1am of the day after HATED the continuos music in the Rest-Bar area, it was totally annoying My room was fine but cleaning women NEVER changed my bed or cleaned the floor Bathrooms a little bit dirty but still good Won't come back because of the stupid music. Eventhou a good hostel. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ It's a shame, whatever staff member, be it front desk or bar area, controls the music (noise) to THEIR liking. I noticed quite a few older guests and even some of the younger ones (by facial expressions) would have appreciated less volume most of the time.There should be some rules in place. Some of the staff don't have enough common sense to be put in charge of some responsibilities. For the lack of music volume, I moved to another hostel. Other than that I liked the hostel. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA