Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff & super cool ambiance! Bar downstairs is awesome & the bartenders are rad. Private rooms are decked out & look like something out of a travel & leisure magazine. Group rooms are chill there too. Definitely worth a stay! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Alex USA
- “ It is a very good location close to many of attractions you can walk to it. Its quite expensive but thats Berlin. I would recommend it ! ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Some of the staff was really nice but some of them was less nice and some of the women felt hostile towards us. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ One of the best hostels Ive ever syated at in Europe. Close to pretty much everything! Will stay here again in future visits to Berlin. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 jihan USA
- “ Wifi didn't work in my room (in the basement). The beds were comfortable and clean, staff was friendly, especially the new girl. When I booked the hostel I had to pay 7 euro in advance and according to the email had to pay 52 euro's when I got there. But it was 60, some hidden costs weren't mentioned. Please, mention that next time! Shower was clean but a bit annoying (press button). Put the outlets a bit lower, they were almost up to the ceiling! ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Netherlands