Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Given that Berlin is expensive, this is a decent value for your money. It is well-located and with competent and welcoming staff. Very lRge and youth-oriented though, so bear that in mind if you are older. But I've no complaints. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff & super cool ambiance! Bar downstairs is awesome & the bartenders are rad. Private rooms are decked out & look like something out of a travel & leisure magazine. Group rooms are chill there too. Definitely worth a stay! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Alex USA
- “ It is a very good location close to many of attractions you can walk to it. Its quite expensive but thats Berlin. I would recommend it ! ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Some of the staff was really nice but some of them was less nice and some of the women felt hostile towards us. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ One of the best hostels Ive ever syated at in Europe. Close to pretty much everything! Will stay here again in future visits to Berlin. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 jihan USA