Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. There was a party going on every night in the lounge with very loud music until late and being in room1 next to the lounge did not make it easy to sleep. Also, there were some misunderstandings with staff allocating beds that have been already taken and no one apologised for it. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Panagiotis Greece
- “ I like this hostel because there is a kitchen for you to cook food and a fridge to store leftover. I don't like the music. It is too loud for me. Hot water is weak sometimes. The staircase outside the hostel is a little smelly. I have to get through it before entering hostel. The hostel webpage does not mention about 2.5 euro for linen. There are different types of restaurants in the nearby main street. If you want to try different food, it will be nice to stay here. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong
- “ Goood staff!!! :) ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Eugenia Spain
- “ Baxpax Kreuzberg was overbooked, we were redirected to Baxpax Mitte. This was not what we wanted, little compensation was given. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Stayed 4 nights, could get the wifi working once. Check in procedure is very time consuming because they have to bombard you with information and explain all their weird rules. Because of this, and because there is only 1 receptionist, you sometimes have to wait for a very long time if you need something from reception. No space to keep your stuff in the rooms. Room was next to a common area with a tv and a football table, so that got loud at times. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous Denmark