Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay! It's a good hostel. The people i met there made it all worth! Good price and the greatest atmosphere i ever had at a hostel! Staff are ok, it really depends on which mood they're in for the moment. But if you want a standard hostel for a great price AND meat a lot of nice people you should go there! Will come back if i go to Berlin again! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Really cool neighbourhood- the epicentre of street art and all that is alternative in Berlin. This hostel is great. The staff are friendly, hip, and helpful and the beds are comfy. The only thing that bothered me is that you are allowed to smoke in the lounge after 8 pm, there is a lack of plug-ins in the dorms so it's difficult to charge things, and the showers leave a bit to be desired. I would stay here again though. :) ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Heather Canada
- “ This is a fairly decent place for the price, but make no mistake - if you need WiFi this is NOT the place to be. This hostel is located in a dodgy part of town, damned-nigh difficult to find, but at least is close to an U-Bahn. The main room is loud as hell, you'll find yourself surrounded by long-term and/or homeless people staying there, you have to walk up three flights of stairs, and the bathrooms are filthy. The kitchen is decent, but closes at 10pm. But as per Kreuzberg I guess it's okay. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice hostel and the location was great right next to U-bahn! Staff could've been more helpful, it was a bit hard to get contact with them sometimes. Also in our 16-bed dorm people weren't too considerate late at night if someone else was sleeping, but that might just be bad luck! Anyways I'd recommend it if you want to meet people and be situated right in the heart of Kreuzberg! Great for going out and also to see the sights since you can easily take the U-bahn to anywhere you like. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland