Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks. Great people and amazing location! Just don't expect the best internet. I would stay here again. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I think the hostel could be safer if the strong boxes were in the rooms not in the middle of nowhere and also the entrance door to the rooms were monitored. The cleaners were very rude with us, this was a huge contrast with the rest of the personal which was very polite and likeable. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Jenifer Spain
- “ Good location. There was a party going on every night in the lounge with very loud music until late and being in room1 next to the lounge did not make it easy to sleep. Also, there were some misunderstandings with staff allocating beds that have been already taken and no one apologised for it. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Panagiotis Greece
- “ I like this hostel because there is a kitchen for you to cook food and a fridge to store leftover. I don't like the music. It is too loud for me. Hot water is weak sometimes. The staircase outside the hostel is a little smelly. I have to get through it before entering hostel. The hostel webpage does not mention about 2.5 euro for linen. There are different types of restaurants in the nearby main street. If you want to try different food, it will be nice to stay here. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Mei Ling Lisa Hong Kong
- “ Goood staff!!! :) ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Eugenia Spain