Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Goood staff!!! :) ”
- 08 Feb 2015 Eugenia Spain
- “ Baxpax Kreuzberg was overbooked, we were redirected to Baxpax Mitte. This was not what we wanted, little compensation was given. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Stayed 4 nights, could get the wifi working once. Check in procedure is very time consuming because they have to bombard you with information and explain all their weird rules. Because of this, and because there is only 1 receptionist, you sometimes have to wait for a very long time if you need something from reception. No space to keep your stuff in the rooms. Room was next to a common area with a tv and a football table, so that got loud at times. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ My room was just on the lounge, so I didn't get to sleep until about 4 am every night due to people playing fooseball and drinking and talking loudly until they either went to sleep or out to the bars. Somehow the power and wifi went out in half of the place for about a day, no compensation or anything for that, which was annoying. The staff was friendly and I never had to wait for the showers or toilet, so if I had a room not right off the lounge I would've been in love with the place. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I will stay here next time I need a hostel in Berlin ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark