Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kreuzberg is an awesome neighbourhood to stay at. The hostel had a nice atmosphere and everybody was really kind. The showers were scalding hot, but they were about to move the hostel so maybe this has been fixed. It was a good stay, I would recommend it. They charge an extra for credit card payments and a deposit for the key. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Carolina Spain
- “ I don't think you have to change anything. You successfully follow your concept of very democratic free and friendly style and all i wish you- just go on! ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Kirils Latvia
- “ Very comfortable, kind staff and cleaned rooms ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Good location The hostel is very clean and a perfect place to met people from another country ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel was pretty clean, the showers had no temperature control so they were slightly too warm, they were cleaned at an awkward time too (approx 9.30am). The staff were very friendly and helpful. ”
- 04 May 2016 Eimear Ireland
- “ This wasn't the best hostel for a solo female traveler. It sits right on the border between a great part of Berlin and a part that feels less safe, and I ran into trouble entering and leaving the hostel more than once. The facilities were fine; there's a kitchen and a great terrace, but they close early and the remaining common areas sometimes devolved into rowdy parties until the early hours of the morning, so getting sleep was tough at times. The staff were very hands-off. Ok experience. ”
- 03 May 2016 Anonymous USA