Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Negative: - Wifi sucks and breaks up a lot, signal weak in rooms. - The showers and toilets are definitely not enough for the number of guests the hostel can have. - The guests IDs could also carry the bed number for a better organisation. - Lockers aren't enough for all guests. Positive: - staff very professional and helpful (hostel storage for valuables) - Fully equipped kitchen available (microwave, water boiler, cooker, fridge ... and some free food). - Hot water around the clock ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Algeria
- “ Definitely do not recommend it. Got robbed in the hostel and the staff didn't helped me with anything. ”
- 06 Apr 2016 Leo Brazil
- “ Not really an issue but more sockets for charging would be nice. The shower was annoying, too hot and hard beam. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Thanks. Great people and amazing location! Just don't expect the best internet. I would stay here again. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I think the hostel could be safer if the strong boxes were in the rooms not in the middle of nowhere and also the entrance door to the rooms were monitored. The cleaners were very rude with us, this was a huge contrast with the rest of the personal which was very polite and likeable. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Jenifer Spain