Baxpax Mitte Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The receptionist are really kind.. especially the girl that is usually in the morning... ”
- 18 Jul 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very good hostel for a short period. The location is very good, near the center and the metro line is across the street. Very easy transporting nearby, no complaints. The staff were nice and easygoing. For a fun weekend in Berlin where you go out all of the time, it's a perfect hostel. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Maarten Netherlands
- “ The location is convenient for reching different tourist spots, just few u bahn stations. Rooms are clean. We did not need to wait for bathrooms for so long time. Its price is affordable in Berlin too. Overall speaking, it worths the money. ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Location: well situated, 1mn from underground Arrangement: There is a little kitchen (well furnished) next to a little living room, there is no actual bar... Atmosphere... but still it's a nice place to meet people since it's really little. Every morning there is a free tour (just giving tips to the guide), really interesting to visit the city. Every night there is a pub crawl, nice but bring us to the worst pubs in Berlin One big problem: wifi is terrible in the bedroom, ok in livingro ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous France
- “ A really good place, good localisation. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Samara Brazil
- “ Felt like I was in lock-down with the hostel card that you have to show to get into the building, not that it is a bad thing. Staff had ten minute breaks at shift change where they wouldn't do anything for you, which isn't helpful when you're trying to check out to catch your train. Stayed in the arabic room which needs another lamp to be able to see anything at night. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA