Baxpax Mitte Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really good place, good localisation. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Samara Brazil
- “ Felt like I was in lock-down with the hostel card that you have to show to get into the building, not that it is a bad thing. Staff had ten minute breaks at shift change where they wouldn't do anything for you, which isn't helpful when you're trying to check out to catch your train. Stayed in the arabic room which needs another lamp to be able to see anything at night. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I've traveled in Europe for 5 months, Baxpax was my 26th hostel. This is without counting other hostels I have done prior to this trip. Baxpax was among the worst. The good? It is very clean and I mean very clean. The bad? No alcohol allowed, they should say that on their website or on booking sites. The Wifi is horrible you have to constantly login again and again, not always the same ID/PW. Staff except for one person just doesn't care about helping you out, no surprised the atmosphere sucked. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada