Baxpax Mitte Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is really great, of course its way smaller than BAXPAX DOWNTOWN, but that just makes it more cozy, the common areas are a great place to meet people and since its around the kitchen then theres always food. I really like the rooms, they might get a little bit messy, but each one has its character, the airbrush paintings on the walls are just way too cool. The staff is really helpful, and although it doesnt give you breakfast you can always find free food other travelers left behind ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Located near Brunnen strase and 20 minutes from the central station. Nice rooms, really nice atmosphere in the common room. The only bad thing was cleanliness, a little bit poor, especially in the showers/toilets. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Nice hostel, Friendly staff. Great location with a good connection to the U-bahn. The entrance is a bit weird though. Because the reception is located somewhere around the fourth floor. And the rooms are even on higher floors. Thank god there is an elevator available. A remark: some beds in the dorms were squeaking. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands