Baxpax Mitte Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located near Brunnen strase and 20 minutes from the central station. Nice rooms, really nice atmosphere in the common room. The only bad thing was cleanliness, a little bit poor, especially in the showers/toilets. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Nice hostel, Friendly staff. Great location with a good connection to the U-bahn. The entrance is a bit weird though. Because the reception is located somewhere around the fourth floor. And the rooms are even on higher floors. Thank god there is an elevator available. A remark: some beds in the dorms were squeaking. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The place is nice and value for money. Very good if you are travelling on a budget. The location is fine, there is train and a metro station very near. You have to pay for the linen 2.50 one time when you arrive there. They have a kitchen and fridge which is very useful. Overall very good place to stay for a cheap price. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ Good kitchen, not so many shower room, clean bed room, pretty near to the train station(15 mins by walk) ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous Taiwan