Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location! BUT the rooms are really dirty and not nice. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice place and reasonable prices! The stuff is quite helpful, invited me to breakfast and helped me out with everything. Rooms are clean (as clean as you can expect it for this price) and the terrasse is nice to hang out at night. Aah but one of the best things maybe is a small living room at the entrance, hanging around there it is very easy to get in contact with other travelers. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Excellent service for the money. The staff was very helpful and friendly and made life in an unfamiliar city easy and exciting. They also helped set up a trip to the Dead Sea for a great price. I highly this hostel without reservations. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Jonathan USA