Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hostel I've ever stayed. It was too dirty which made me feel so miserable and unwilling to stay long. I know it's cheaper than others in Amman, but I don't think they clean up the rooms. Also, staff were not professional at all (reception Chinese girl and cooking black girl). The driver was very kind and supportive, though. Even if I visit Amman again and have a chance to get a free room in this hostel, I won't stay here but look for another accomodation although I have to pay. ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Hyein
- “ The hostel did not feel welcoming at all, especially for a single traveler. ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Anonymous France
- “ De baas probeert je allemaal trips aan te smeren; de rest van het personeel is zeer vriendelijk. Neem niet de bbq als avondeten; je krijgt echt geen waar voor je geld! Kamers zijn schoon. Badkamer is erg klein (je kan zittend op de wc douchen) en de deur kan niet goed dicht (terwijl het een dorm is). Locatie is top! het is downtown maar net een zijstraat zodat je geen last hebt van het kabaal. ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Marije Netherlands
- “ The staff are so nice and helpful with everything. They do their best to make it a nice stay for you. Easy to check in and out. It has the best location in Downtown Amman and the price matches what you get at the hostel. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Ditte Denmark