Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We spent 2 nights at Bdeiwi hostel and were very disappointed. The manager invited us to drink a tea, but it appeared he brought us to a dutyfree shop in order to buy cigarettes and alcohol using our passports. Moreover we were very late afterwards to meet our friends. But this guy didn't apologize for lying to us and faked a misunderstanding. I won't talk about the dirty room with a coakroach, and almost no water in the bathroom. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great location! BUT the rooms are really dirty and not nice. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice place and reasonable prices! The stuff is quite helpful, invited me to breakfast and helped me out with everything. Rooms are clean (as clean as you can expect it for this price) and the terrasse is nice to hang out at night. Aah but one of the best things maybe is a small living room at the entrance, hanging around there it is very easy to get in contact with other travelers. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland