Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location! BUT the rooms are really dirty and not nice. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice place and reasonable prices! The stuff is quite helpful, invited me to breakfast and helped me out with everything. Rooms are clean (as clean as you can expect it for this price) and the terrasse is nice to hang out at night. Aah but one of the best things maybe is a small living room at the entrance, hanging around there it is very easy to get in contact with other travelers. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Excellent service for the money. The staff was very helpful and friendly and made life in an unfamiliar city easy and exciting. They also helped set up a trip to the Dead Sea for a great price. I highly this hostel without reservations. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Jonathan USA
- “ You get what you pay for - it's cheap but not super clean or with a great atmosphere. Additionally, the owner was a bit odd and kept trying to offer us wierd tours without us having asked like "I can organise so you can go to the duty free and buy beers". When I tried to get information on the best way to get to the airport, he just evaded answering and tried to get me to pay for the service the hostel provided (basically by him calling someone) even though I asked for how to take the bus. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Petter Sweden