Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location,good staff - communicative and helpful. The only thing to improve in this budget hostel is the bathroom included in dorm space - no privacy, like in prison cell. Still I would recommend for anybody looking for cheap options and being on the way. ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ We spent 2 nights at Bdeiwi hostel and were very disappointed. The manager invited us to drink a tea, but it appeared he brought us to a dutyfree shop in order to buy cigarettes and alcohol using our passports. Moreover we were very late afterwards to meet our friends. But this guy didn't apologize for lying to us and faked a misunderstanding. I won't talk about the dirty room with a coakroach, and almost no water in the bathroom. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Great location! BUT the rooms are really dirty and not nice. ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark