Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place and reasonable prices! The stuff is quite helpful, invited me to breakfast and helped me out with everything. Rooms are clean (as clean as you can expect it for this price) and the terrasse is nice to hang out at night. Aah but one of the best things maybe is a small living room at the entrance, hanging around there it is very easy to get in contact with other travelers. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Excellent service for the money. The staff was very helpful and friendly and made life in an unfamiliar city easy and exciting. They also helped set up a trip to the Dead Sea for a great price. I highly this hostel without reservations. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Jonathan USA
- “ You get what you pay for - it's cheap but not super clean or with a great atmosphere. Additionally, the owner was a bit odd and kept trying to offer us wierd tours without us having asked like "I can organise so you can go to the duty free and buy beers". When I tried to get information on the best way to get to the airport, he just evaded answering and tried to get me to pay for the service the hostel provided (basically by him calling someone) even though I asked for how to take the bus. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Petter Sweden
- “ Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. and .great location in t.he centet of down town just away of all noise also the roof barbeque is excellent .the air port pick up was good deal . Highly recommended this hotel. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ We chose this hostel specifically because they made such a big deal about picking us up at the airport. Even though flight plans were sent to them well in advance of arrival, NO ONE was at the airport. The taxi ride cost $45 and then the hostel charged $10 more than they stated. Bad. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Maximilian USA
- “ Cheap place right in the middle of downtown, but of course, you get what you paid for. Cleanliness is not a priority in the shared bathroom, and hot water was on and off when I was there. I also paid for another night (2nd night) in the morning of the next day but apparently they mismanaged booking and I almost had to sleep in the open balcony! I ended up staying in a room, but then had to transfer again into another room which is for staff. The hostel seems to lack organization, but it's cheap. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous Philippines