Be Dream Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel may be cheap, but it is a bit outside of town. You'll pay metro ticket costs to get there, so it isn't really worth the savings. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The breakfast was just too good to be true-everything was great. Security was top notch too. In general, it was probably the best hostel I have been to so far. Very close to the beach, supermarkets and places to eat very close by too. The staff was excellent and the location is good since the centre of Barcelona is only 13-20 minutes away using the metro. My stay there was awesome and I will probably use the same hostel again since I intend to visiti Barcelona again. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Marianthi Greece
- “ The staff was very helpful at any time. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Guido