Be Dream Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is nothing as advertised. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Far from the city and the touristic sights, but very close to the subway - around 2 min walk and from there you can reach the downtown within 20 mins. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Chill hostel, around 40 minutes from Barcelona's city center so a little quieter, more of a residential area (good or bad depending on what you're looking for). Staff was very nice, mood feels very relaxed. Key card also opens/closes a nice included locker. Some areas of the hostel could definitely be cleaner. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Tucker USA
- “ About a 30 minute metro from the centre of Barcelona, but the hostel was full of lively people, had a great common area & kitchen. Clean rooms and bathrooms. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Lauren USA
- “ We love the place! Thank you! ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Malgorzata Poland
- “ It's actually not in Barcelona but in a city near by called Badalona, which is a quick bus/train ride away from Barcelona. I would suggest staying here only if you plan on buying the railroad pass that basically gives you access to all the public transportation for decent prices. I think 10 one-way trips are only about 11 euros. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Rodolfo USA