Be Mar Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The guys at reception told us that he hated Spain. The atmosphere among staff and other guests was awful and flat. The showers were filthy and the room smelled. My friend and I check out early to go to the Generator, finding it worth the loss in two nights worth of money. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Andrea USA
- “ The staff (inte girl in particular, who was very good at english) were very helpful and gave us all the help we needed. Avoid the part id the street closest to the Rambla though, since the red light district made it quite sketchy. My friend and I stayed in a dorm and would gladly revisit. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Mikaela Sweden
- “ Just on Raval. Very good location to get around. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Good location, good staff, good value, decent facilities. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really great staff and GREAT value for the price. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA