Be Mar Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean and located close walking distance to tourist attractions. Hostel attracts groups of people because it is popular and can be a bit party and drinking noisy. Solo guests can enjoy also but need to look for other solo guests. Sometimes guests not cleaning up after themselves. Kitchen could do with some crockery from Ikea and a deep clean and a fridge clearout. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Everything was great!!I stayed 4 nights and certainly if i went again in Barcelona i will stay in the same place. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ The guys at reception told us that he hated Spain. The atmosphere among staff and other guests was awful and flat. The showers were filthy and the room smelled. My friend and I check out early to go to the Generator, finding it worth the loss in two nights worth of money. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Andrea USA