Be Mar Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great staff and GREAT value for the price. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Be Mar Hostel was one of the best hostels I had the pleasure of staying at in Spain. The staff were extremely friendly and were more than willing to help us get around to meeting new people. There are events almost every night at the hostel and everyone is invited to attend. My only complaint would be that it is pretty close to the sketchier part of Barcelona, but that can be avoided. My brother and I met some awesome people here and generally had a great time while staying at Be Mar. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Tyler USA
- “ Excellent located, but ne real hostel-atmosphere due to lack of common spaces. Small kitchen, but friendly staff. AC was a big plus! ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Paul Germany
- “ Everything was really good. From the staff to the rooms. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Martin Sweden
- “ This is my second time staying here. Very close to the Marina and the Ramblas. Everyone is very nice and the facilities were very clean when we stayed. It is also very safe with their use of key card entry to everything inside the hostel. The only thing that I can find to really criticize is that it may be a little worn. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anthony USA