Be Mar Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff (inte girl in particular, who was very good at english) were very helpful and gave us all the help we needed. Avoid the part id the street closest to the Rambla though, since the red light district made it quite sketchy. My friend and I stayed in a dorm and would gladly revisit. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Mikaela Sweden
- “ Just on Raval. Very good location to get around. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Good location, good staff, good value, decent facilities. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really great staff and GREAT value for the price. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Be Mar Hostel was one of the best hostels I had the pleasure of staying at in Spain. The staff were extremely friendly and were more than willing to help us get around to meeting new people. There are events almost every night at the hostel and everyone is invited to attend. My only complaint would be that it is pretty close to the sketchier part of Barcelona, but that can be avoided. My brother and I met some awesome people here and generally had a great time while staying at Be Mar. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Tyler USA