Be Sound Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and clean place. I loved the mojito parties!! ”
- 21 Sep 2015 justin Finland
- “ Overall great experience at Be Sound! The hostel is pretty nice, especially for the price. I liked the free individual lockers in every room. Bathrooms fairly clean. Nice outside terrace, large basement common room, and a small common room on the main floor. Location is a 5 minute walk from La Rambla and only about 25 minute walk to the beach. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Especially blue haired girl! Atmosphere also great to meet people ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great facilities and a lot of different places to hang out. The rooms did get a little warm/stuffy because there's a sign that says "don't open window because of air conditioning" but that's the only complaint I have! Loved staying there. ”
- 15 Apr 2015 Jessica
- “ Well located (near subway), cheap hostel. Staff was OK, but room and bathroom weren't very clean. In fact, whenever someone took a shower the whole room would get flooded. Staff wasnt too friendly either. Not sure if i'd go back or would choose somewhere else. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The staff was VERY friendly. They all answered any questions we had and accommodated us to the best of their abilities. This was my first time ever in a hostel and I loved it!!! Also, the location is perfect! It was near the metro and some bars!!! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Charissa USA