Be Sound Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, safe, good located hostel. Kind and helpful staff. ”
- 13 May 2016 Hikmet Turkey
- “ This dorm was definitely "worth every penny". This place was loud, filthy, hot at night even though it said the A/C was on - it wasn't. Maybe if you're a student and want to save money and don't mind not getting much sleep this place is for you. Over all - in 3 nights I spent there - I caught a nice flu and a got a pretty big bruise (luckily) after slipping in the bathroom. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Eva USA
- “ Nice and clean place. I loved the mojito parties!! ”
- 21 Sep 2015 justin Finland
- “ Overall great experience at Be Sound! The hostel is pretty nice, especially for the price. I liked the free individual lockers in every room. Bathrooms fairly clean. Nice outside terrace, large basement common room, and a small common room on the main floor. Location is a 5 minute walk from La Rambla and only about 25 minute walk to the beach. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Especially blue haired girl! Atmosphere also great to meet people ”
- 02 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada