Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I came from Miami for a two week holiday, I orignally was just going to just stay in this hostel for 2 or 3 days until i found a place, but the front desk recepionist Juan, convienced me to stay my whole stay there, he said that it was centrally localized and had a great friendly environment. He was right, it was no more than 15mins from every main attraction. They have a great happy hour, 2-4-1 caipirinhas, and the other recepionist sandra was very good at recommending places to see and do ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Felipe USA
- “ Only spent one night, very warm in the rooms and overpriced but friendly staff and athmosphere. ”
- 01 May 2014 Maria England
- “ The staff was friendly.. the guests that happened to be there were all nice and friendly.. Wifi worked great. Nice common area.. AC in rooms, warm water.. Very good breakfast.. Very great value for what you pay. Highly recommended. I ad read reviews about bites and plastic wrapped mattresses.. Didnt see or witness either one. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I stayed only a night, but I´d enjoy it. The nice company and good atention from the staff, a nice kitchen, and a small but nice outdoor lounge! Perfect quality/price! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The hostel was nice and cleaned daily. The staff was very attentive. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Assad Canada