Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was in a nice area, close to the metro and had a good breakfast. The living area and kitchen were nice. However, for the amount of people staying there needs to be more than 1 1/2 bathrooms. The staff was nice but the owner tried to nickel and dime us. 2 People in our room were charged 1/2 a nights stay for hanging out in the common area while they waited for their flight which I have never heard of before ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Sehr nettes Personal, und sehr nette Atmosphaere mit Leuten aus aller Welt! Leider lies die Sauberkeit etwas zu wuenschen uebrig und die betten in den Zimmern waren auch eine Zumutung. Schon in den 2-stoeckigen Betten hatte man Angst es bricht jeden Moment zusammen.Ich moechte garnicht wissen wie es in den 3-stoeckigen ist!! Gut war das man Internet kostenlos nutzen konnte, das es jede Menge Touristeninfos gab und das Personal einem auch Auskunft gegeben hat bei Dingen die man nicht gefunden hat ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Lara Germany
- “ The staff helped me check out without paying the for the whole stay (which is expected in Rio) I was going to be there for a week and stayed 1 night in the end... I thought it was fine, I would have liked to have known that it was the gay hostel though cause that's not my gig... Nothing majorly wrong with it though, nice place, clean enough... ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Anonymous England
- “ Great place, wonderfull location. I felt very safe walking at the neighborhood at any hour of the day. I really liked the kitchen. The breakfast was perfect. Very clean. ”
- 14 Oct 2012 Adrian Peru