Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this hostel too much.. thanks for everythink guys.. I really advice u to stay at there.. çavv ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ What makes this hostel a very special one, it is its personal, all were very helpful and friendly since the arrival. The locations is excelent, either if you want to go to de beach or to the city. If I turn back to Rio, I will not doubt about booking at Hostal beach backpackers ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Miguel Àngel Mexico
- “ The cavern pub inside the pub is great!!! Breakfest and dinner are well served ”
- 04 Dec 2014 John Brazil
- “ I came from Miami for a two week holiday, I orignally was just going to just stay in this hostel for 2 or 3 days until i found a place, but the front desk recepionist Juan, convienced me to stay my whole stay there, he said that it was centrally localized and had a great friendly environment. He was right, it was no more than 15mins from every main attraction. They have a great happy hour, 2-4-1 caipirinhas, and the other recepionist sandra was very good at recommending places to see and do ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Felipe USA
- “ The room was crammed with sixteen beds in a space that was far too small. Having bunk beds which are four beds high is simply a nuisance. They aren't easy to climb for the person on the top, and it will always awake the person on the bottom. The overcramming of beds for the space available made for a terrible sweaty stink in the room which was quite frankly unhealthy and the room wasn't even at full capacity. Advice: treat the guests with a bit more respect in have 2 or MAX 3 stack bunk beds ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous England