Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The air conditioning in the 15 bed room only worked for the bottom bunks. The rest of the room was miserably humid, and the fact that all beds had plastic bed protectors didn't help. The bathrooms were horrible, not only were there not enough for the number of people, but they were dirty: I took a shower with a cockroach. Breakfast was ridiculous. You had to stand in line for 20 minutes to grab a meager amount of food, because the sandwich makers were in the same place as the queue. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ For this kind of money, you can't expect too much, but the washrooms and kitchen should be cleaner than that. Also the bunk beds are not very stable and have lots of sharp edges. A little more variety with the breakfast wouldn't hurt. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ definitely need new sheets and pillow and air conditioning needs to be on the whole day ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA