Beaches Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic relatively new hostel. The owners are very keen to have a great hostel and take alot of pride in their work to make it a great hostel. Taking the time to recommend places to see! Just great, highly recommended! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very pleasant owners, comfy beds, very clean with excellent facilities. The only real downside was the lack of a decent/short path to the beach despite the name. Other than that great stay well worth the money. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Derek Ireland
- “ This place was great. My friends and I traveled Europe for two weeks and stayed in a total of seven different hostels, with Beaches Youth Hostel as one of them. At the end of the trip we asked everyone what their favorite hostel was and Beaches won by a mile. The only downside is that the house can be a bit brisk at night, so make sure you have the proper apparel, other than that it has every amenity and it is very clean. Simply put: if we could've extended our stay there, we would have. ”
- 29 May 2013 Nicholas USA