Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All three of us loved our stay at the Beagle! Comfortable, clean and a full and cheap minibar. There is a computer to use as much as you wish and the roof offers great views at night. Perfectly located for transport links, nights out, shops and restaurants. Next time I'm in Amsterdam I'll definitely be captaining the Beagle again Rob ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I LOVE THIS PLACE! It's a HOUSEBOAT, how can you go wrong? You've got the place to yourself with a group of 4 or less, which is amazing. My friends and I walk in and Bob Marley is playing from the computer and there's a bong and rolling papers and a pipe on the table. Needless to say, we settled right in. Stayed here for 3 nights, could've stayed here forever. Very nearly spent more time chilling at the Beagle than hanging out in the city! Stay here! ”
- 21 Nov 2012 Michael France
- “ we have just come home from the boat. beautiful place and be .. it tilts slightly. but you get used to it. lovely host who is good to help find any good places to see in the city. it is perhaps a little getto style. but in a good way ) .. we will definitely come again very soon .. Best regards stefan and friends ) ”
- 02 Sep 2012 Stefan