Bear Hostels on Arbatskaya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ lots and lots of cigarette smoke, quite hard to find at first, stuff is stressed, lots of people. it stinks overwhelmingly of shoe disenfectant in the entrance. all over good impression, security is good ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Gregory Germany
- “ No record of registration when jo showed up, but the desk fellow made it work. Very helpful staff. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is very very good - at the heart of the Moscow. Hostel is very crowded but still clean and secure. A lot of people stay here for a long term period (few weeks or month). There is all you need: fully-processed kitchen, locker rooms, showers, washer and dryer. And of course very friendly personnell, they also speak english very well. I recommend it for you. ”
- 16 May 2014 Alexander Russia
- “ Prototype of a typical hostel. It has friendly, helpfull and english speaking staff. Especially Mohammed was very good. Mostly Russian Guests with poor english knowledge. Rooms and facilities are clean and like they should be. Dorms are okay with lack of lockers. The surrounding area is only scenic T night when the towers enlightend. Greatest plus is central position. You cn reach red square within a 10 minutes walk and on the other direction the moscva river with the scenic moscow city towers. ”
- 03 May 2014 Markus Germany
- “ Location information was so poor. I was struggled to find it. Asked to 6 russians to find the place. At least you can mention the building, company name near by or tell the entrance is behind of building. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Jeheun South Korea
- “ central location and wifi are both a plus. a bit difficult to find despite of provided directions from the hostel's website. would even be better if breakfast was included. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA