Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beary Nice got everything we need as a backpacker during travel. Wifi, bed, clean washroom, water heater, washing machine, laptop for public, breakfast, and easy to ask for support. located just nearby Chinatown MRT, and above a chinese restaurant(crowded every time i pass by). shopping mall right in front of hostel and many choices to eat at night time. definitely will come bac again :) ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The Berry Nice Hostel was a wonderful place to stay. We had had some other poor experiences elsewhere, and were thrilled at how nice this hostel was. The facilities were new and very clean. Everyone took care of their dishes, trash, and belongings in all the common areas. A simple breakfast was provided, and tea and coffee and milk were available all day. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. After only 2 days I felt very at home here, comfortable staying there for longer. I will return! ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Rachel USA
- “ TERRIFIC! The only thing I & a FEW others didn’t like was how various families stayed (loud & not courteous) = others were uncomfortable. Guests: ring the bell 2X. Twenty times 5:30AM pisses off guests. I had enough of the door bell ringing for 30min that I opened the door & rudely yelled at the person. Also, leave the room when people are sleeping. CLEAN UP after yourself! Don’t be lazy. Otherwise, I enjoyed my 6 weeks living there! A huge THANK YOU to the staff members at The Beary Nice! :) ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Ashley Canada
- “ Great location.. easy to find and close to subway. Staff were very helpful. Girls washroom door was off of the kitchen which meant that you had to be careful when changing so that others in the kitchen didn't see you. People such to themselves in the hostel so not easy to meet others if you are a solo traveller. Otherwise a nice place to stay. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Excellent support; guests were very friendly; adequate technical equipment; easy access to my congress venue; wish I could have stayed a cople more days. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Alexandra USA