Beats Hostel Sao Paulo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathrooms def. need some hookers, thats really simple to organize and so helpful in the showers. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Klara Germany
- “ The are no good lockers in the rooms and the rooms are very small. The staff is pretty friendly. You must pay on arrival when you check in. The Avenida Paulista within 5 min. walk. ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Ver very good place to stay in São Paulo! ”
- 09 Sep 2012 Fillipa
“ Great atmosphere and staff, just wasn't satisfied with the noise. Do not expect a quiet and peaceful place to sleep before 2am. Beyond that, the hostel has a great location for travelers in SP and the breakfast is good. ”
Thanks and see you next time. It was a pleasure to meet you!
- 20 Jul 2012 Vinicius