Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very respectful, polite and helpful. It is simply a home away from home. Located in a very central place. Very calm environment with excellent services and good breakfast to start off the day. Great place to be in and would definitely recommend it a billion times.... Josephine and Nasra from Kenya ”
- 21 Dec 2014 josephine Kenya
- “ The room was OK, but one could hear sounds from every other room during flushing or showering. Water sounds are quite often heard which, for light sleepers, is not great. No matter what happens do NOT ask the staff to call you a taxi. They told us a normal cab from city center to the airport would cost 40 Euros,and from the hotel 43 Euros and convinced us it's in our interest to pay their "fixed tariff" of 43 EUR and receive a coupon for the cab driver,only to find out the trip cost 31 EUR ONLY. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Shahd Jordan
- “ Very nice staff, great english speaking, awesome breafast, location is good as a start of wakling trips to city center or nature museum & euro parliament... really recomending. Room was clean but just simple. ”
- 02 May 2014 Katarína Slovakia