Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect base in Hongdae with an übercool and übernice owner. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Good, clean, and very modern. Bathroom and bedroom were clean. In the men's shower room, the showers are separated by a frosted glass wall, in case you're not a fan of public showers. Great location, a few minutes walk to Haeundae Beech and Haeundae subway station. They have laundry machines, too. A bit pricey, but I would recommend it. ”
- 27 Oct 2012 Anonymous Canadian
- “ Cozy place in a good location. The private rooms are nice and the owners are incredible. ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Anonymous
- “ the hostel is essentially a small two storey house with 5 rooms. 2 on the first floor and 3 on the second. overall the rooms were very nicely spaced out and the character of the hostel was excellent. ”
- 25 Sep 2011 Aaron