Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When you find the hostel the entrance looks a bit sketchy and the staircase that you enter is smelly, dirty and decayed. However when you finally reach the hostel (no elevator) it is very nice! The interior is clean and nice. The staff speaks English reasonably well and the facilities are adequate. I had a double room which actually had 3 beds and was very spacious. Supermarket is around the corner and the city highlights are anywhere from 5-25 minutes walking. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ terrible hostel, they lost our reservation, we ended up half of the rest were looking for a replacement. staff behaved in this situation and tactless neprofesionalno ”
- 03 Nov 2012 Galina Russia
- “ Nice place to stay in St. Petersburg. Close to main attractions but still in a quite quiet neighborhood. ”
- 23 Sep 2011 Riikka