Bed & Breakfast Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was very difficult to find. We stopped twice to ask and no one got the address. We finally called international long distance and were hung up on. Called again and then we were given better directions.There was no sign or any identification outside the gate. Thankfully there was an American gal there who was working for her accommodation. I got things straight with her, but all in all, not too helpful. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 martine Canada
- “ Calm friendly place with a nice garden, easy to get around. Great kitchen, good coffee. Friendly staff, although some of them don't really speak English. Dorm smells strange and unpleasant, like old sweat. No hot water. You get what you pay for :) ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Maija Finland
- “ Being in a foreign land is easier with places like this. They were very hospitable and helpful. ”
- 18 May 2014 Jason