Bed & Breakfast Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Calm friendly place with a nice garden, easy to get around. Great kitchen, good coffee. Friendly staff, although some of them don't really speak English. Dorm smells strange and unpleasant, like old sweat. No hot water. You get what you pay for :) ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Maija Finland
- “ Being in a foreign land is easier with places like this. They were very hospitable and helpful. ”
- 18 May 2014 Jason
- “ Fun Place.!! I had a blast! ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Bruce Canada
- “ I found a really good atmosphere and the staff very friendly, this is a good place for people that love travel and live real experience. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Marella Italy
- “ Our room was very poor. Its smels very bad, our ped was wrapped with plastig, there was no hot water, we could not get our door closed, there was no mirror in the room. It was maybe the worst room i have ever slept. Breakfast was also very poor: only toast and jelly were in menu. Only good thing in this hostel was friendly and helpfull staff and ok location. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Johannes Finland