Bed & Breakfast Il Casato
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel is very nice and beautiful. Breathtaking. The recepcionist is by far the nicest girl, very helpful. All our expirience was good and unforgetable. The only thing we didnt like enough was the breakfast. It would be nice to see better products on it, specially in a rich and delicious region of Italy. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Rosario Spain
- “ B and B Il Casato in Siena is both authentic and charming, with quaintly decorated rooms (many with personal terraces) and hallways filled by local crafts and posters (representing the great art of Italy). The staff is courteous, helpful, and dependable. The location is close to the central plaza of Siena. Only a 8- minute walk from the bus station. We completely enjoyed strolling and relaxation in historic Siena. Of course the Tuscan food is AMAZING! ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Joe USA
- “ Simply lovely!!! Rooms are darling, fun, great garden and patio, clean, friendly staff-Yes, yes, yes!!!! I WILL stay here again! THANK YOU!!! :D ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Catherine USA