Bed & Breakfast a Bologna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I wish we stayed more than one night! Takako was very hospitable and responsive to our emails, and we really enjoyed our comfortable room. The room had high ceilings, a closet, lots of light; our ensuite bathroom also had a normal-sized shower with a shower door. We really appreciated the included towels and breakfast spread. It was easy to get to from the train station and walking distance to the town center. We'd stay there again!! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean and comfortable bed and breakfast in a good location close to train station and walking distance to tourist attractions. Excellent breakfast with home made frittata, juice, yoghurt, toast and sweet pastries. Property comprises of individual bedrooms in owners own home, no common area or lounge for shared use. Property was a little hard to find. No advertising on outside of building only small name written on intercom list. Make sure you have good directions. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Lesley New Zealand
- “ Hostel is in a decent location, a short walk form both the train station and the town centre. Very nice and helpful owner. Room was excellent and very clean. Definitely recommend. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great value. The hotel is located in approximately 20 mins walking distance from central Bologna and 10 mins from the train station. Although it is slightly tricky to find (the only real give away is the small sign by the doorbell) our room was comfortable and clean, the owner was very friendly and provided us with a good breakfast for free each morning. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ The girl from the staff was kind but i only saw her when she gave me the keys, Would be nice a larger explication about the breakfast because I was not expecting a self service breakfast (I have to make coffee and i had no idea where the coffee was for example). The indications to get the hostal should be improved, they are really confused, the location is close to the train station. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Norma Mexico