Bed & Breakfast dei Templi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: Small, clean, quiet and cozy. Two-bed room was a nice change. Breakfast included at a nearby cafe. Cons: Steep hill to and from railway and bus stations. No common area. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Comfortable appartment, very kindly hostress, location properly. Nice service ande the caffe in the breakfirst is excellent.! ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Tsai China
- “ I was very happy to have a free upgrade to my own room. The room and bathroom were very clean. The host was friendly and gave me information about agrigento. A quiet place about 10 minutes walk from the train station. Agrigento is hilly so you get plenty of exercise. Really friendly and helpful locals. I enjoyed my tranquil stay here. It's not a party b and b/hostel. ”
- 08 May 2015 Sally
- “ Good hostel ! ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ I appreciate very much that our lady host helped us on the phone before we arrived; the room was clean and OK, there was also a fully equipped kitchen that we were permitted to use. The only bummer was the noise: there was some power generator going very loudly just next to where we slept. Also, it would be nice to know beforehand that the breakfast (included) was to be taken in a bar nearby (very nice place, still, about ten minutes away). Additional perk: an amazing pizzeria round the corner. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Ewa Poland