Bed and Breakfast Bari Murat
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Because ot the traffic on the street you can't sleep, but it is a good place if you want to party during the night. :) Rooms are nicely furnished and the staff was nice. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Ágnes Hungary
- “ I was shocked ! After one week trips with children we arrived to Bari Murat B&B and found that my booking is canceled. ”
- 20 May 2013 Andzej Lithuania
- “ The proximity to the train station was very convenient. The bathroom is very large and immaculately clean. Timing was very important for check in/check out, which caused a small glitch in our plans, but was manageable. ”
- 13 Oct 2012 Mary L.