Bed and Breakfast Groenendael
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The single advantage of this place is the location, you are right in the centre of the city, but the windows are so thin that you can hear someone whisper on the street below. Everything else was average to poor, especially for the amount we paid. The building is very old, rickety and not very clean. ”
- 07 Jun 2017 Kathryn Scotland
- “ Breakfast should have some meat. ”
- 16 May 2017 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Perfectly placed hostel. Good choice for budget travelling when you do not want to sleep in dorms. Perfect place for backpackers, in the very centre of Amsterdam. Helpful and friendly staff, good free wifi, typical Dutch style house, shared showers and toilets but clean. Very good heating (we were there in winter) On Dutch conditions relatively cheap. Simple breakfast. I can recommend the hostel Groenendael. ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic