Bedbunkers #1 Dewi Sri Kuta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found lots of sands on my bed sheets. The hostel doesnt look like what shown in picture. The bed is not double decker bed, it is triple decker which is quite noisy when the third person have to climb up to the top. The toilet was poor as well the shower room (no place to hang your clohts or towel). The place is pretty far from everywhere unless you hire a motorbike. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ If you dont have where to stay you better sleep in the streets... ”
- 21 Jan 2013 marcelo Brazil
- “ Great place to meet people and the staff helps you with all your questions!!! ”
- 12 Jul 2012 Fleur
- “ Bedbunkers is a good place to stay if you just want to leave early on the next day or really just want to sleep there. Its clean and the people are nice but you dont want to stay there your whole vacation. You have a shelve with a poor lock on it so you better dont bring valubale stuff you cant carry around. The taxi driver found it easily (shouldnt pay more than 3-7.000 they say), but if you dont have a scooter or a car its a pain in your ass to walk along the road with so much traffic!! ”
- 12 Jul 2012 Marianne