Bedcelona Barceloneta Beach Club & Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, I had no complaints about the hostel except I wish there was more room for people in the different bedrooms to hangout and interact. It is more made for travelers coming in groups than individuals looking to find travel buddies. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Carly USA
- “ Terrific location! A quick minute or two walk to the beach! Not much besides the basics (beds, bathroom, shower, kitchen) in terms of amenities. But, when you are in Spain that is all you need, as most of your time will be spent enjoying Barcelona! ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ Super nice and helpfull staff! 25min from metro station. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Valerie Canada
- “ Best hostel I stayed in by far in all of Europe during my entire backpacking trip! Super friendly receptionist/owner. Helpful with every scenario and very open to all that walked into to meet him. Would recommend this hostel to all my friends! ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Pablo USA