Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ The staff is wonderful and welcoming. Having stayed there more than 10 times over the years, this hostel is a winner. ”
My friend! We are so happy to hear that you had a very positive experience with us. We try to create a family feel among our guest and make sure they leave with many stories to tell! We are happy you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed hosting you.
- 17 Sep 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Make sure not to have men in women only room, wifi inconsistently worked, hard beds ”
- 19 Apr 2018 Ashley USA
- “ i stayed 3 different times this year, including 10 days this last time. That means they are doing it right. The staff is great. The location is easy for transit (city bus and 4 free area trolleys) Super easy to/from both Miami and Fort Lauderdale with nearby stop on city express bus route. ”
- 18 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is exceptional - helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The location is steps away from the bustle of Lincoln Blvd. Plus the bar and front patio come alive at night. This is an excellent value and a great place to stay. ”
- 17 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA