Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would have loved to give this place an 80+ score because it has a lot of great qualities but the lack of any kitchen facilities really is a problem. Each room has it's own separate bathroom and shower room with lockers in the main area. The beds are comfy and the AC keeps the room cool in the 33c temperatures. Location is great just one block from the beach & Lincoln Rd Mall. Free WiFi covers the whole building also. But as I said, nowhere to store/cook/eat food is a big downside. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Don't let the name put you off! This place is great! close to everything important for such a low price! ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Douglas Australia
- “ Nice, clean, new hostel except my first room had a loud A/C sound, the young guys in it were disrespectful slobs, one quickly smoked some weed while I was sleeping so it was a terrible first night. That's not the hostels fault though. Changed rooms- excellent room (another young guy smoked weed when I out of the room for a sec- that a Miami thing?!). Breakfast was an apple and two vending machine snacks. Hated all the surveillance, feels like an invasion of privacy/a prison. Otherwise good place ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location but the rooms were really dirty. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 angela Italy