Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i stayed 3 different times this year, including 10 days this last time. That means they are doing it right. The staff is great. The location is easy for transit (city bus and 4 free area trolleys) Super easy to/from both Miami and Fort Lauderdale with nearby stop on city express bus route. ”
- 18 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is exceptional - helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The location is steps away from the bustle of Lincoln Blvd. Plus the bar and front patio come alive at night. This is an excellent value and a great place to stay. ”
- 17 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel in SOBE - great staff, convenient location in heart of SOBE. Vibrant energy, welcoming staff and guests. ”
- 08 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Good job overall, the staff was helpful and had plenty of information to offer. They lack of sufficient key cards for all guests is a major problem, a kitchen would also be a great addition. Overall I was happy with the stay and will probably return when I visit south beach again. ”
- 06 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I love the energy of this hostel, and have stayed here many times through the years. Great music, very friendly helpful staff. Location is great - close to beach, to Lincoln Road Mall, and transit (including the free trolleys). ”
- 03 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ It was an amazing hostel. One of the best I have stayed. Maybe just a breakfast improvement. That's all. Thanks. ”
- 18 Nov 2017 Anonymous Mexico