Beds on Bohio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing hostel! People are nice, steps from the beach, right in the middle of town. Amazing. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ We booked a private 4-person ensuite. The private bathroom and shower were nice. It's a very basic room, NO A/C, simply two beds. It was cleaned but very basically, there was a cockroach in the room. It was just fine for our party weekend in Jaco, and I'll stay again when I return in several weeks. Shared kitchen: not very clean or well equipped. Located next to a bar: noisy but free drinks for ladies! We stayed a Saturday night and had free drinks from 8-10. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Cheryl USA
- “ I booked a dorm bed in a 4 bed dorm. The bed that I got was inside the worst dorm that I've ever seen. The room was so small that there wasn't a room for the people luggage. Furthermore, there were no lockers inside the room only a few outside of it but they were all occupied. I didn't have any place to store my valuables. I went to the street and after a few minutes I moved to another hostel which has better conditions and with a swimming pool for the same price. I wasted 12$ for nothing. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ I paid 4 nights for a room with an AC, I got a room with a fan and they would not reimburse me for the difference (aprox. $4 per night), the mattresses were thin and when the other people left the dorm they did not change the sheets for the new guests. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Chris USA