Beds on Bohio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff and location although an extra shower would have been nice. Overall a good experience. ”
- 24 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Horrible situation of rom, with bar just donw . Dancing on bed untill 3 oclock. Never somthing like that ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Julio Spain
- “ Cheapest hostel I could find; worked out great. Rooms are extremely hot and humid though, there is no A/C, so be prepared for that. Also, print off your booking to take with you. The power went out and I ended up overpaying for my stay because they couldn't verify that I had paid my deposit online. I ended up paying 6000 colones rather than the 5500 I should have paid. Also, make sure you have 5000 colones on hand for a key deposit. And they only take cash, no cards. ”
- 29 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We stay in a private room for 5. It has its own bathroom but they don't clean it until you chek out. So it can get smelly because of the trash can. Also the bathtub wasn't very clean at all. The rrom des'tn have AC but have a cealing fan that can be better because it is very hot in there. The overall facilities are good, they are very beach style so there are no luxuries. If they effort more in the cleaning it will be super! ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Ailed M Puerto Rico
- “ I would definitely recommend this hostel! My group had some issues with our flights and the hostel worked with us to change our dates so that we wouldn't miss out. They are in a great location, have awesome facilities, and a great staff! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Megan USA