Beijing Downtown Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was pleasantly surprised by the facilties and their usefulness. But I felt unwelcome to ask questions or seek help. I don't understand why there are people working there who hate to be there. The customer should be king. I do not appreciate being spoken down to, yelled at or being treated rudely. The older lady at the desk needs not to be there as she does not know how to treat paying customers with kindness. Her behavior was deplorable and I was deeply offended. 불진절한 직원 대문에 화가 나~ ㅅㅂ ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Rooms had no lock, but there we lockers instead for your stuff. Still odd I think. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Lisa Netherlands
- “ Honestly loved being here, the staff were extremely helpful and nice. The location of this place is awesome since all the main places are within 30 min via taxi or subway (subway is your best bet!) The only thing I didn't like was that the AC was kept low, sometimes too low. We went in the winter where it was 15-18 degrees F (-9.4- -7.7C) and would have liked it warmer since we are from Florida USA. Never had a problem with the bathroom but the curtain could have gone all the way. Highly rec!!!! ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Gerardo USA