Beijing Downtown Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just one thing I must say is that one lady officer seemed to behave rudely when she woke me up at midnight and pushed me up to the upperbed while I was the first room user. I think the hostel has the staying rule: first come, first taker. In a mixed bed dorm, who comes first has the right to choose the bed, is that right? ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Staff was uniformly helpful and well-informed. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 David USA
- “ Really good staff. Sadly no window at room but this was known and because of working AC no real big business. Own bathroom with moldy smell and poor cleanliness! Breakfast is every day one fried egg with one slice of ham a bunch of melon and two slices of wheat bread with an orange juice. Not that bad but nothing for a whole week. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Nils Germany
- “ The great wall tours they organised were really good! There were 3 options cable car, 6km and 10km. We did the 10km, which while hard, had the most amazing views! ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia