Beijing Downtown Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ HAd a very good stay at Beijing Downtown Bpck. the staff id friendly and helpfull, and has excellent english skills. The only real bummer but not the hostels fault was the constructions site in the hutongs which made getting to the hostel a long walk, and sometimes a bit of a challenge to convince the costuction workers to let you through. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Rooms are a good size and very clean. Location is brilliant, on a 'hutong' in an historic neighborhood. Good food, services and public transport. We'd stay there again. We were travelling as a family and the place worked really well for us. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ THIS IS AN EXCELLENT HOSTEL, ACTUAL THE BEST I HAVE EVER STAYED, I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT JUST CANNOT BE BETTER, IT COUNTS WITH EVERYTHING A TRAVELER NEEDS AND EXPECTS TO MAKE HIS TRIP A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. IT IS A GREAT PLACE, I RECOMEND TO ANYBODY WHO COMES TO BEIJING TO STAY HERE. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We spent an amazing time there. We did a great wall tour and a kung fu show with the hostel and everything was perfect. Realy nice and friendly staff. ”
- 16 Jan 2016 Veronika Hungary