Beijing Downtown Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ THIS IS AN EXCELLENT HOSTEL, ACTUAL THE BEST I HAVE EVER STAYED, I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT JUST CANNOT BE BETTER, IT COUNTS WITH EVERYTHING A TRAVELER NEEDS AND EXPECTS TO MAKE HIS TRIP A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. IT IS A GREAT PLACE, I RECOMEND TO ANYBODY WHO COMES TO BEIJING TO STAY HERE. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We spent an amazing time there. We did a great wall tour and a kung fu show with the hostel and everything was perfect. Realy nice and friendly staff. ”
- 16 Jan 2016 Veronika Hungary
- “ I normally stay in this hostel. It's very nicely located. It's clean and the stuff is super friendly. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Just one thing I must say is that one lady officer seemed to behave rudely when she woke me up at midnight and pushed me up to the upperbed while I was the first room user. I think the hostel has the staying rule: first come, first taker. In a mixed bed dorm, who comes first has the right to choose the bed, is that right? ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Vietnam